Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Everything Christmas Layout

Hello,

I have another layout to share with you today that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Guest Designer Sketch Challenge (GDTDEC13).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "Happy Everything."
Here's a few photos from Christmas past that I came across in my stash and had to scrap them!
This is our daughter and son having fun opening their presents on Christmas morning.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Decorative Trim
Clear Stickers
Die Cuts
Ribbon

To create the circle with trim... I simply lay down the circle size that I want and adhere the trim around it.  Super easy!  Without doing this... my circles would be a disaster!

The holly leaves were cut from pp and the page title was matted on pp.  A bow was added above the title to help to see it more easily. 

The snowman clear sticker was adhered onto paper and trimmed before adhering to the page.  A clear snowflake sticker was also added beside the snowman.

Here's a closer look at the trim.

And another look at the trim above the photos.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment